Each day begins with a hearty breakfast.
The typical menu includes:
- Freshly ground full-roasted coffee
- Hot chocolate, milk and juices
- Fresh fruit
- A hearty country breakfast of farm fresh eggs, apple wood smoked bacon, country ham or link sausage, and hash browns, pancakes or french toast.
- Hot and cold cereals
Lunches are a refreshing light meal.
The culinary staff serves a variety of entrees including; Chicken Caesar Salad, Citrus Ginger Beef, Grilled Shrimp Salad, Crab Cakes, and Teriyaki Grilled Chicken.
Stream side box lunches are sandwiches, wraps or salads, served by your guide.
For the evening meal, guests enjoy a superb four-course country gourmet dinner.
- Freshly tossed salad and dressings
- House-made soup and fresh baked bread
- A unique and delicious entree from the freshest meats, game, poultry or seafood available.
- Chef’s dessert choice
We can accommodate special dietary needs, please let us know before you arrive.
Due to state liquor license restrictions, we do not provide alcoholic beverages. You are welcome to bring your favorite beverage. We have mixes for liquor and refrigeration is available for beer and wine. We will gladly serve your wine with dinner.