It’s amazing how a little friendly competition can propel a business toward its goals. Sometimes all it takes to reach and exceed top performance levels is to offer high-profile recognition and special rewards for a job well done. It is not always increasing sales that will improve your company’s bottom line. There are countless types of goals that can be improved quickly and dramatically with a little incentive:
- Introduce new products and services
- Invigorate slow seasons
- Increase product knowledge or selling skills
- Establish new procedures or processes
- Bring in new leads or referrals
- Retain and service existing customers
- Improve customer satisfaction scores
- Reduce turnover and/or improve attendance
- Improve driving records or warehouse safety efforts
- Solicit employee revenue-generating and cost-saving ideas
Falcon’s Ledge’s action filled outdoor adventures are perfect for your company incentive program. We are located two hours from Salt Lake City’s International airport, yet a world away from the ordinary.
Build Employee Commitment to your company and its growth.
Falcon’s Ledge fly fishing and wingshooting adventures are incentives that do much more than just reward people for achieving your companies’ goals. Our adventures help you create an emotional connection with your staff. This emotional connection creates Commitment to your company, its core values and future growth. Common interests, shared values and feelings of support create deep commitment and loyalty.
The commitment created to your company after your staff has hunted or fly fished with the coaching and instruction of a professional guide will produce a feeling of support and friendship that is invaluable and cannot be duplicated by tickets to a ball game or dinner at a fine restaurant.
They will carry this experience in their memory for a lifetime.
We’d be happy to provide further details and help you arrange the perfect incentive, one that meets all of your needs. Please call today and arrange a visit and see for yourself if Falcon’s Ledge is right for your company incentive program.
Why should I consider implementing an incentive program?
It’s a fact that most companies offer their employees competitive salaries and benefits. In return, the vast majorities of these employees work hard and make a concerted effort to do a good job to justify their compensation package. But in our highly competitive world, a good job doesn’t necessarily do it anymore, especially when your competitors are using every means available to motivate an extra level of performance from their people.
Today, business leaders are using incentives as part of their company’s marketing mix to help accomplish a wide variety of business objectives. They have found that these programs are more likely to accomplish the objectives set for them when employees are motivated by positive, immediate and certain consequences. And, important to the bottom line, they’ve found that these programs – when properly designed and executed – pay dividends in added sales and profits and happier employees.
- Seven out of 10 U.S. employees are not engaged in their work. (Source: The Gallup Organization as reported in the Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. – January 2003)
- Tangible incentives increase performance an average of 22%. Programs extending beyond one year produce and average 44% gain. (Source: The Society of Travel and Incentive Executives – SITE, Spring 2002)
- 65% of survey respondents who found a new job cited “not feeling valued” and “insufficient reward or recognition” as reason for leaving previous employer. (Source: McKinsey & Company’s War for Talent 2000)
- Cost estimates for turnover range from 33% to 150% of base salary. For a mid sized company of 1,000 employees (average base salary $50K) with 10% annual rate of turnover, the cost is $1.7 million / (Society of Human Resources Management) to $7.5 million. (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)