Exclusive use of Falcon’s Ledge
$1,800 per day
- Exclusive access to the entire Lodge and eight well-appointed Guest Rooms
- Includes lodging and breakfast for up to 16 guests, additional guests added at $50 per person.
- Guests add lunch and dinner meals as needed according to individual schedules
- Around the clock access to the game room
- Paid access to skeet shooting at “The Bird Walk.”
- Paid access to mountain bikes for use on the property
- Paid access to 35’ Climbing Wall and Paintball Course
- Use of canoes, rowboats on our lakes
- Hiking, Bird watching, and other activities in Stillwater Canyon
- Family Games, two televisions, wireless Internet and other activities available
- Guides may be hired for lessons or fly fishing on local river and our lakes
- Guided Horseback trips in Stillwater Canyon may be booked at our normal rate
Rate does not include transportation to the lodge, sales & lodging tax and gratuities.
Breakfast: Up to 16 breakfasts included with lodge rental, $9 per person for additional people.
Lunch: $25 per person, buffet style.
Dinner: $50 per person, full service.
*Unless otherwise specified all meals served Buffet style, country selection chosen by our Head Chef
Adventures and Activities
“the bird walk” clay target range
We can arrange for many other activities in the surrounding area.
Contact the lodge for current adventure and activity prices.
Please call us toll-free at 1-877-879-3737 for additional information
“Thank you for treating our group to a first class adventure at Falcon’s Ledge. As you know, we have traveled to many fine lodges over the years in pursuit of quality hunting and fishing. Falcon’s Ledge is now one of our favorites. The pheasants were abundant and energetic. The fishing was also excellent. I was entranced by the variety of habitat on the pristine south slope stream, Yellowstone and Rock Creek. The accommodations are superb, the food was exceptional and your staff is top notch. What more can I say…obviously, we’ll be back.” – Michael Jones Clover Capital Management