It’s November and the pheasant season is well under way. The weather is perfect and the birds are flying hard. A day in the field with us is an experience you don’t want to miss. We get a lot of people that ask us what they can expect on a pheasant hunt with us. Here’s how the day usually plays out.
- Meet guide at the clubhouse where you will discuss what kind of hunt you can expect.
- The pro shop is stocked with whatever you need in case you have forgotten something
- Your guide will go over safety procedures and how to hunt your particular field.
- Our guides have amazing dogs that will work hard all day. You can bring your own dogs too.
- Meet up for lunch at the clubhouse after a good morning in the field.
- Continue to hunt after lunch