Retreat To Nature, Executive Style
Falcon’s Ledge transports you far away from everyday distractions and creates the impact and lasting impressions you want from a business meeting or executive retreat. In order to make that happen, we know that you require exclusive treatment, including privacy and security. Arrive by car or private plane and know that the entire canyon, lodge, and recreational facilities are yours exclusively for your entire stay.
We’ll tailor staffing and services around your schedule, from housekeeping to delectable meals and friendly gatherings around the fireplace. And, once the work’s done, you’ll find extraordinary adventures right outside the lodge door. We’ll arrange everything you need for fly fishing, pheasant hunting, or excursions into the High Uintas Wilderness.
Falcon’s Ledge can design retreat packages for your internal company incentives program or we can tailor a program designed to cultivate the best possible relationship with your company and its best clients and prospects. With only eight rooms, your small group can interact and enjoy every aspect of this unique property.
We’d be happy to provide further details and help you arrange your executive retreat, corporate retreat or business meeting—one that meets all of your needs, whether for pleasure, or a unique mix of business and pleasure. Call today and arrange a visit and see for yourself if Falcon’s Ledge is right for your company.
Please Inquire for Rate on Full Lodge Rental
- Exclusive access to the entire Lodge and eight well-appointed Guest Rooms
- Includes lodging for up to 16 guests, additional guests added at $50 per person
- Guests can add lunch and dinner for an additional fee according to individual schedules
- Around the clock access to the game room
- Paid access to skeet shooting at “The Bird Walk.”
- Paid access to mountain bikes for use on the property
- Paid access to 35’ Climbing Wall and Paintball Course
- Use of canoes, rowboats on our lakes
- Hiking, Bird watching, and other activities in Stillwater Canyon
- Family Games, two televisions, wireless Internet and other activities available
- Guides may be hired for lessons or fly fishing on the local rivers and our lakes
- Guided Horseback trips in Stillwater Canyon may be booked at our normal rate
Rate does not include transportation to the lodge, sales & lodging tax and gratuities.
Breakfast: $15 per person
Hot Lunch: $35 per person
Dinner: $59 per person
Please inquire about meals during the off-season. Meals may not be available some days during the off-season.
*Unless otherwise specified all meals served Buffet style, entree selection chosen by our Head Chef