Pheasant Hunting Season
It’s November and the pheasant season is well under way. The weather is perfect and the birds are flying hard. A day in the field with us is an experience you don’t want to miss. We get a lot of people that ask us what they can expect on a pheasant hunt with us. Here’s how the day usually plays out.
- Meet guide at the clubhouse where you will discuss what kind of hunt you can expect.
- The pro shop is stocked with whatever you need in case you have forgotten something
- Your guide will go over safety procedures and how to hunt your particular field.
- Our guides have amazing dogs that will work hard all day. You can bring your own dogs too.
- Meet up for lunch at the clubhouse after a good morning in the field.
- Continue to hunt after lunch
The great thing about hunting with us is that you can customize your hunt to what you want. We have hunting areas that are easily accessible if you would like an less demanding hunt or we have some great thickly covered areas that will require some hiking. It’s a great time to be out and enjoy the nice weather with friends and family. Be sure to book a trip of a lifetime before we book out for the season. The season will end in March.